The Mission Community Market (MCM) is an open-air market that celebrates the Mission’s diversity with local businesses, a farmers market and after-school programs. Your contribution supports bilingual health education, small businesses, and the creation of the Mercado Plaza – a fun, safe, beautiful public space for the Mission District. Please consider donating at the following or other levels of support:
- $25,000 Platinum Sponsorship for 1 Season or a Community Block Party, inquire within
- $10,000 Sponsors the entire Market for a day
- $5,000 Creates a mural or funds the bilingual Mercado Plaza community design process
- $2,500 Co-sponsors a mural
- $500 Allows a “play street” for a month, with open play and after-school programming
- $250 Provides small business award, technical assistance and professional marketing photography for first-time entrepreneurs
- $100 Provides 1 day of health education with community “promotoras”
These generous contributors help MCM promote community health, paint murals and revitalize Bartlett Street into a community space:
$2,000 to $9,999
$500 to $1,999
Headline Shirts – Thanks for the awesome T-shirts!
David Baker and Partners
Mission Market Fish and Poultry
Mission Small Business Association
Porto Franco Records
$200 to $499
$20 to $199
Want to Support the Market?
Consider becoming a sponsor.