Mission Community Market (MCM) is an organization that hosts an open-air market that celebrates the Mission’s diversity with local businesses, a farmers market and after-school programs. Your contribution supports bilingual health education, small businesses, and the creation of the Mercado Plaza – a fun, safe, beautiful public space for the Mission District slated to open in 2015. Please consider donating at the following levels of support:
- El Corazón ($25,000) provides for a Community Block Party
- El Maíz ($10,000) allows us to grow our small merchant program
- El Mango ($5,000) funds bilingual health education with community promotoras for a year.
- El Músico ($2,500) sponsors one small entrepreneur for a year with technical assistance and professional marketing photography
- La Sandía ($500) funds a “play street” for a month, with safe, open space for fun, physical activities and after-school programming.
These generous contributors help MCM promote community health, paint murals, and revitalize Bartlett Street into a community space:
Maria-Paz Barrientos and James Edwards
Elise Stengle (Grasplan)
Phil Haack and Vanessa Siino Haack
Alan Harper and Carol Baird
Hoi Fung Ho
Kari Nathon Jung
Donation amounts vary
Three Babes Bakeshop
La Victoria Panaderia
Wise Sons Deli
Want to Support the Market?
Or if you prefer to send a check, please make them payable to “San Francisco Parks Alliance”, add “MCM” in the memo, and mail to: Mission Community Market, c/o San Francisco Parks Alliance, 451 Hayes Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94102